"It seized me entirely, lifting me from the limitations of the space-time matrix; it mastered me as, at the same instant, I knew that the world around me was cardboard, a fake. Through its power I saw suddenly the universe as it was; through its power of perception I saw what really existed, and through its power of no thought decision, I acted to free myself. It took on in battle, as a champion of all human spirits in thrall, every evil, every iron imprisoning thing." 132

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Mass Hallucinating a World

Eye, Joint, 3 Stigmata, Ubik and Maze are all the same novel written over and over again. The characters are all out cold and lying around together on the floor mass hallucinating a world. Why have I written this up at least five times?

Because--as I discovered in 3-74 when I experienced anamnesis, remembered I'm really an apostolic Christian, and saw ancient Rome--this is our condition: we're mass hallucinating this 1970s world.

What's got to be gotten over is the false idea that an hallucination is a private matter.  337

No comments:

Post a Comment